Pages

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Another long delay...

Again, I got busy with life. It's been a whirl of snow storms, power failures, holidays, sickness and school finals, but now finally, the week of Christmas, I am finally able to update in here!

I've made some lovely pen pals. Some through the forum and some have contacted me directly on postcrossing. Yay! I've already received lots of lovely postcards and regular cards so that's nice. Hopefully I'll make some lasting friendships.

Here are some of my more recent favorite postcards:


BY-110003 Lovely winter scene and the postcard has glitter on it.


FI-957488 Can't go wrong with Santas on motorcycles!


JP-139472 This is just so cute and totally made my day when I got it!


NL-510071 It has a recipe on the back in Dutch, but is a super cute postcard.


RU-268190 The user said it's an advertisement postcard, but the seagull with a Santa cap on its head is too funny.

That's all for now. I'll have more to post soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment