Pages

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Buying more postcards... what else am I going to do with my money?

I can't resist going to zazzle.com to see if they have any sales because of course if they have sales, I'll be tempted to buy more postcards. Are they having a sale? Yes. 50% off postcards. Could I resist? NOPE. I ordered 10 different designs, four of which were ones that I had uploaded. Some of the ones I designed I'll send to pen friends, some I'll use as official postcards. It'll be interesting to see how they are when I get them. I'm tempted to buy more since it's such a great deal and the sale ends on Thursday.

Speaking of my pen friends, I think I need to buy some postcards specifically for them. I hate using the cards I bought for official postcards to send to them. I know it probably sounds stupid, but I want separate postcards for officials and for my pen friends. I'll probably start working on that next month when I can hit some stores again.

Hopefully tomorrow I will have the energy to post some of the postcards I've received for my private collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment