Pages

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

My Ordered Postcards Arrived....

Today, both my Amazon.com and Zazzle.com order arrived and to be honest, I wasn't 100% happy with the results. The book of postcards I ordered from Amazon.com were ok. I think they'll still make people happy when I send them out and I do think they're interesting. I won't be buying this book of postcards again though. The Zazzle.com order really disappointed me. I ordered four different designs (eight prints of each design) and was not happy with how one of the Christmas ones came out. I think whoever took the picture and uploaded it must not have been very good with focusing and using their flash because it seems blurry to me. However, the cat one is super great and the other two Christmas designs are good too. I will be ordering different designs next time. I have lots to choose off of my favorites list on their site so hopefully it'll work out better next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment