Pages

Saturday, September 18, 2010

More for my private collection

Here are some more postcards for my private collection.


I bought this at The High Desert Museum while on vacation.
Commercial District, Silver City Idaho Exhibit.


I got this in a private swap from a wonderful postcrosser. Lots of awesome information on it.
The silent stone walls of Mesa Verde's ancient cliff dwellings tell the story of a civilization struggling to survive in a harsh environment. Once a prosperous and highly advanced Anasazi community, it was mysteriously abandoned sometime during the close of the 13th century. Today the remains of Mesa Verde are the best preserved ancient cliff dwellings in the United States and tell us much about their inhabitants' culture and customs.


Another postcard I picked up while on vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment